The Authority provides taxable and tax-exempt bond financing opportunities pursuant to the Georgia Development Authorities Law to stimulate diverse, high-quality economic development, in accordance with the City’s policy for economic development incentives.
Meetings Schedule, Agendas and Minutes
|Meeting Title||Meeting Date||Agenda||Minutes|
|Sandy Springs Development Authority||02/23/2017 8:30 a.m.||AgendaShow||Not Available|
|Sandy Springs Development Authority||01/12/2017 8:30 a.m.||AgendaShow||Not Available|
The Development Authority operates under the direction of a seven (7) member board and meets on an as-needed basis. Members serve four-year terms. Each member is appointed by the Mayor and confirmed by City Council.
Chip Collins, Chair
Jennifer Steele, Secretary
Gabriel Sterling, Vice Chair
The Authority has issued bonds to finance the following projects:
- $5,060,000 Sandy Springs Development Authority Revenue Bonds (Hammond Half Diamond Project), Series 2007
- $10,590,000 City of Sandy Springs Development Authority Refunding Revenue Bond (The Alfred and Adele Davis Academy, Inc. Project), Series 2013
- $15,192,000 City of Sandy Springs Development Authority Refunding Revenue Bond (The Weber School – Doris and Alex Weber Jewish Community High School, Inc. Project), Series 2014
- $39,000,000 City of Sandy Springs Development Authority Taxable Revenue Bonds (Sandy Springs Gateway Owner, LLC Project), Series 2015
- $80,000,000 City of Sandy Springs Development Authority Taxable Revenue Bonds (Mill Creek - Sandy Springs Residential, LLC Project), Series 2016
- $75,000,000 City of Sandy Springs Development Authority Taxable Revenue Bonds (City Springs Owner, LLC Project), Series 2016