Lane and Road Closures and Special Alerts Impacting Your Drive around Sandy Springs
The week of May 22, southbound curb lane on Roswell Road, between Mt Vernon and Johnson Ferry Road will be closed for curb work. Work hours are 9 am - 4 p.m.
- Postponed: May 19 weekend closure - Carpenter Drive // Carpenter at the intersection of Roswell Road and Cliftwood will close Friday, June 2 beginning at 8 pm until Monday, June 5 at 4 a.m. The closure is needed to complete the change over to the new road alignment.
- Lane closures are possible as stormwater work continues at Crest Valley and Mt Vernon Parkway. Crews will be on site working Saturday, May 20.
- Transform 285/400: Intermittent daily closures on GA400 Flexible Shoulder Lanes continue. Impact on both NB and SB flexible shoulder lanes between the North Springs MARTA station ramp and Pitts Road - 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
In observance of Memorial Day, all interstate lane closures shall be restricted between noon Friday, May 26, 2017 through 5:00 AM Tuesday, May 30, 2017.
The following roads are scheduled for resurfacing:
Week of May 22
- Dunvegan Close
- Spalding Hills
- Kimory Close
- Talbot Colony
Next up - Catina Court and Springs Court
Click Here to View the City's Traffic Watch Map
Upcoming Weekend Closures & Activity from the GA Dept of Transportation
Metro Lane Closures:
· Statewide Lane Closures: http://www.dot.ga.gov/DriveSmart/WeekendClosures/StatewideLaneClosures.pdf
Transform 285/400 PROJECT:
- Intermittent daily closures on GA400 Flexible Shoulder Lanes continue. Impact on both NB and SB flexible shoulder lanes between the North Springs MARTA station ramp and Pitts Road - 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Note: all dates are subject to change
Click here to view all materials related to this GA Dept. of Transportation project.
For issues related to this project, please call the GDOT Hotline at 404-609-4609.
Whenever you approach a work zone: slow down; allow extra distance between vehicles; read signs; obey road crew flaggers, and expect the unexpected. For updated information about travel conditions on Georgia’s interstates and state routes, GDOT advises travelers to call 511 or consult www.511ga.org before heading out. Georgia 511 is a free service that provides real-time traffic and travel information statewide. Callers also can transfer to operators to request assistance or report incidents 24 hours a day, seven days a week.